In the financial world, the ever-evolving set of regulations following the recent financial crises have highlighted the critical importance of having highly defined Risk Management controls. It has fast become one of the top regulatory concerns of the financial services and banking industry.
For financial institutions, it has meant establishing and maintaining highly defined processes to identify, analyse, and most importantly manage risks, in order to achieve regulatory compliance and deal with everyday risks that could potentially impact a firm’s operations.
FAI has extensive knowledge in the field of risk management and our services involve the individual and tailor-made development of forward-thinking risk management processes and policies for our clients. We perform full reviews, evaluating the risk governance framework of a firm, providing recommendations for better management and control of risk.
WHAT CAN FAI DO?
- Evaluation of market risk, credit risk, operational risk and asset/liability management processes and methodologies
- Design, development and implementation of integrated risk management processes
- Design and development of risk management policies and procedures
- Design and development of risk measurement and limit allocation methodologies
- Implement market and operational risk measurement management tools
- Provision of dedicated outsourced risk managers or risk management consultancy support