Legal Services are provided in association with our Legal Associate Mrs. Angeliki Georgiou.
Our Legal Associate provides the following services:
- Ensures compliance to the company’s obligations in accordance to the Laws, more specifically, Companies Law Act, Cap113, Contract and Employment Law.
- Ensures that Board of Directors meetings and other corporate actions are according to the memorandum and articles of associations and as per the requirements of the local authorities.
- Assists the Board of Directors and the senior management of the company and provide them with legal advice in matters related to the performance of their duties.
- Provides recommendations to address critical issues to the Business so that legal objectives can be met.
- Handles any cases concerning the Cyprus Registrar of Companies, including preparation and submission of legal and corporate documents.
- Performs legal research and analysis in order to advise the company as and when required.
- Provides and interprets legal information and advises relating to the activities of the company.
- Assists with preparation and review of general commercial and corporate contracts and agreements between the company, its clients and service providers.
- Preparation and Review of all the Legal Documents of the company.
- Review all agreements made by the company with third parties in order to ensure that they are according to the governing laws and regulations.
- Represents the company in case of any legal proceedings.